Welcome to Albany Yacht Club
We’re about more than just boats. Join us and enjoy a community and a camaraderie with events and friendships both on the river and off. We offer full memberships and slips for those looking for a home for their boat, and social memberships for those who just want a great place to meet new people and to take part in our wonderful events. Plus, as a member of one of the oldest yacht clubs in the country, you have the opportunity to attend events up and down the river at other Mohawk-Hudson Council of Yacht Clubs member clubs.
Looking to stay a night, week or month?
From 15′ runabouts during striper season, to 180′ yachts during leaf peeping – we have room for you. Spacious docks, excellent location, fuel, power, water, laundry, showers and more. Plus we’re close to restaurants and provisioning with friendly dockmasters ready to help you out. Click the button below to check on availability, or call our dockmaster at (518) 445-9587.
Show Your AYC Colors
We have a wonderful selection of AYC logowear available at the dockhouse for great prices. Sweat shirts are only $30 and are great for those cooler nights. Relax in one of our Denim shirts for only $35. A litle warmer? Get one of our t-shirts, lady’s v-necks or tanks for $18. Want to be a bit more formal? We have both men’s and lady’s polo shirts for only $22. And keep the sun away and show your AYC pride by wearing one of our hats for only $17.
- Kayak for Children on July 30, 2016 12:00 pm
- Wednesday Social on August 3, 2016 5:30 pm
- Albany Yacht Club Steak Roast on August 5, 2016
- Friday Night Dinner on August 5, 2016 5:30 pm
- Wednesday Social on August 10, 2016 5:30 pm
- Friday Night Dinner on August 12, 2016 5:30 pm
- Wednesday Social on August 17, 2016 5:30 pm
- Friday Night Dinner on August 19, 2016 5:30 pm
- Wednesday Social on August 24, 2016 5:30 pm
Click here for the full event calendar.
Join us on Facebook
We have a great Facebook group to swap stories, anecdotes, pictures and event information. We’d love it if you joined us. Please visit us by clicking here.