Friday Night Dinner Menu for February 26th is open!
During this unprecedented time, Albany Yacht Club is committed to continuing its rich tradition of a working club by coming together to do our part. And we do it best by breaking bread together! We will safely be making Friday night dinners to-go for anyone and everyone interested in supporting the club. This is open to both members and non-members.
We need YOUR help! We are in need of more support for dinner orders on Friday nights. The dinner menu changes for every member who volunteers to cook and we understand it may not be something your taste buds like. However, we encourage you to support the club in others ways on these nights. Here are some ideas!
- Buy a meal for a neighbor, family member or another club member.
- Buy an anonymous meal and donate it to someone on Friday night when the bar opens (we can handle offering it to a member).
- Donate the $12.50 as a way to support the club
- Buy a dessert or salad. These are usually separate purchases on the dinner menu.
- Do you have a yummy dinner idea? Volunteer to cook, we can help!
We appreciate you all continuing to support AYC in these crazy times. Thank you and hope to see you all soon – closer than 6ft away and without masks!